TAMPA (WFLA) – Fire crews are on scene of a crash involving a semi-truck and a house in Florida.
According to Hillsborough County Fire Rescue officials, the crash happened in the 5800 block of Maple Lane in Tampa.
According to the sheriff’s office, the semi-truck hit the side of the house.
One person was inside the house at the time, but there were no injuries.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the exact cause of the crash.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Parents question safety of local little leagues
- Which face masks are the most (and least) effective at stopping COVID-19 exposure?
- McAllen man arrested for ex-wife’s death has previous murder attempt convictions
- Second stimulus checks: Trump executive orders leave $1,200 payments in limbo
- New Zealand has gone 100 days without community transmission of COVID-19