ALTOONA, Pa. (WTAJ) — Sheetz, a staple for many in central Pennsylvania, remains open for business during the Coronavirus pandemic and through Gov. Wolf’s non-essential shutdown orders.
In an attempt to keep ahead of COVID and any concerns, they have decided to stop ALL self serve options in every store.
This includes coffee, baked goods/doughnuts, soft-serve ice cream, slushies, and F’real milkshakes.
Sheetz has also reported that employees are cleaning and sanitizing more than ever.
You can still use your Sheetz app to order coffee and drinks and still rack up your Sheetz points, or use the touch screens in-store.
- Wake Forest neighbors of husband accused of killing wife say there was history of domestic violence
- 580+ videos released by Raleigh police capture candid moments of officers during George Floyd protests
- An inside look at how North Carolina counties review absentee ballots
- Tropical Storm Zeta strengthens, is expected to regain hurricane status Wednesday
- 3 Wake County high schools confirm COVID-19 case associated with athletics
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now