CAROLINA FOREST, S.C. (WBTW) — A toddler was found alone on Kent Lane near Carolina Forest around 7 p.m. Friday.
Police were asking for help identifying the child and locating his caregiver. The child was in the care of Horry County Police Department and Horry County Fire Rescue, police said.
The child was found wearing a red and white-stripped, long-sleeve shirt. Police also released a photo of the boy in an effort to learn the identity of the caretaker.
Later Friday night, police said the child’s caregiver was located. It’s not clear if anyone will be facing charges in the incident.
- NC health officials anticipate spike in cases of COVID-19 following Trump rally
- ‘My struggles continue’: Ronnie Long seeks pardon after wrongful conviction overturned
- Goldsboro shooting leaves man hospitalized
- Plans for Walkable Midtown moving forward
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference