SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — First responders are now on the scene of an industrial accident in Suffolk Saturday afternoon.
Officials say the call for the accident came in around 2:10 p.m. in the 2000 block of North Gate Commerce Parkway in Suffolk.
According to a news release, two people were confirmed dead.
The deaths happened at the site of where the Amazon Fulfillment Center is being built.
Suffolk Fire, Chesapeake Fire, and the Virginia Beach Fire Department completed the primary search for additional missing persons. Officials said that as of 6:30 p.m., all workers from the job site have been accounted for and no additional injuries were reported.
The Chesapeake Fire Department and Virginia Beach Fire Department have been called in to assist.
No further information is available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Tiger Woods moved to LA hospital after leg surgery
- American Airlines pilot reports UFO flying over plane near military missile testing site
- Prince Harry raps ‘Fresh Prince,’ says he didn’t walk away in first interview since being stripped of royal duties
- Vaccine ‘passports’ may open society, but not for everyone
- Cat that vanished 15 years ago reunited with her owner