GOOSE CREEK, S.C. (WCBD) – Authorities in Goose Creek arrested four people connected to a porch pirate case.
On Christmas Eve, the Goose Creek Police Department released surveillance videos of a woman stealing packages from the front porch of a home.
A woman on a community Facebook group said the suspect “hit the whole neighborhood” and stole over $300 worth of packages from her porch.
She also said that they appeared to have put a piece of paper over the license plate.
On Friday, Goose Creek police officers announced the arrests of four individuals connected to the case.
We’re told all four people were juveniles. The arrests were made Friday afternoon.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- U.S. reaches 100,000 coronavirus hospitalizations
- Wendell shop owner cited over sign saying store doesn’t require masks
- Wednesday, December 2nd: Live music by Jay James, Jolly Raleigh scavenger hunt clue #2
- Black and Blue Kickoff Live: After devastating Panthers loss, conversation still swirls on who is to blame
- City finds 40 Housing Code violations at Durham apartments