OCONEE COUNTY, S.C. (WSPA) – Oconee County Sheriff’s Office officials arrested an Oklahoma woman on a prostitution charge, following an undercover operation at a business in Fair Play.
According to a sheriff’s office news release, Sun Cha So Aldrich, 71, of Moore, OK, was arrested and charged with prostitution.
The sheriff’s office reportedly received several complaints about King Spa, located on Herring Road near Interstate 85 in the southern part of the county.
The complaints were regarding illegal activity.
The Special Operations Division conducted an undercover operation on Monday and led to Aldrich’s arrest.
She was taken to the Oconee County Detention Center, but was later released after posting a $440 surety bond.
The sheriff’s office is continuing to investigate the case.
- 2 NC deputies injured by ‘accidental discharge of a firearm’ during training event
- Dashcam video shows New Mexico deputy save child from choking
- Raleigh man gets $250,000 bond for possession of child porn, deputies say
- Child tax credits: IRS unveils tool to check eligibility, manage monthly payments
- Suspect in Raleigh park shooting that injured EMS worker arrested after chase, police say