OCONEE COUNTY, S.C. (WSPA) – Oconee County Sheriff’s Office officials arrested an Oklahoma woman on a prostitution charge, following an undercover operation at a business in Fair Play.
According to a sheriff’s office news release, Sun Cha So Aldrich, 71, of Moore, OK, was arrested and charged with prostitution.
The sheriff’s office reportedly received several complaints about King Spa, located on Herring Road near Interstate 85 in the southern part of the county.
The complaints were regarding illegal activity.
The Special Operations Division conducted an undercover operation on Monday and led to Aldrich’s arrest.
She was taken to the Oconee County Detention Center, but was later released after posting a $440 surety bond.
The sheriff’s office is continuing to investigate the case.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 22-year-old charged with girlfriend’s murder in West Knoxville shooting
- 1 dead in motorcycle crash along S. Saunders St. near I-40 in Raleigh, police say
- Vendors grateful for opportunity presented by NC State Fair food event
- Triangle law enforcement issuing very few citations as COVID-19 cases continue to increase
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her