MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – If you’re single, you may want to be mingling in Myrtle Beach.
That’s because Myrtle is the best city in South Carolina for singles, at least according to some new research.
Insurify compiled a list of the best cities for singles in each state. The website took into account things like single population, gender ration, cost of living and restaurants.
Based on Insurify’s criteria, Myrtle Beach is South Carolina’s most single-friendly city.
Raleigh scored highest for North Carolina.
You can see the full list here.
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement
- Massachusetts man puts up electric fence to protect Trump campaign sign
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- ‘My sister is a fighter’ – NC domestic violence victim survives being shot in face
- Disabled Durham veteran’s wheelchair ramp destroyed by drunk driver, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now