MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – If you’re single, you may want to be mingling in Myrtle Beach.
That’s because Myrtle is the best city in South Carolina for singles, at least according to some new research.
Insurify compiled a list of the best cities for singles in each state. The website took into account things like single population, gender ration, cost of living and restaurants.
Based on Insurify’s criteria, Myrtle Beach is South Carolina’s most single-friendly city.
Raleigh scored highest for North Carolina.
You can see the full list here.
- Fans allowed back in the stands at Wake County school sporting events
- 7 arrested after long-term NC investigation into illegal drug sales
- Man reaches through NC home’s open window, grabs 14-year-old girl
- There’s something in the water off Virginia Beach: Shrimp!
- No. 6 Duke comes up short against No. 8 Michigan State