NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Don’t expect to see Tom Brady and wife Gisele Bundchen around Nashville, Tennessee anytime soon.
Rumors of a possible move started last week after Gisele was reportedly seen at a local school. It was actually a Nashville blogger and her husband, who also played in the NFL for 12 years.
The New York Post said “Living with Landyn” blogger Landyn Hutchinson and her husband, former Titan Steve Hutchinson, were actually the ones touring Montgomery Bell Academy.
A Nashville attorney said the rumor started after a student was told he couldn’t meet with the head of admissions because he was meeting with someone from the Hall of Fame.
Brady isn’t in the Hall of Fame just yet, but Steve Hutchinson was invited to the Hall last week. His wife addressed the rumors on Instagram and said she’s just going to own it.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Travelers at RDU speak out as face masks now required at airports, on planes
- Serial sex offender arrested in Asheville kidnappings, sexual assaults, police say
- FBI: 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation
- 1 killed after Las Vegas-based bus rolls over near Grand Canyon, 44 transported to medical center
- Wake County leaders address COVID-19 vaccine rollout during town hall