NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. (WFLA) – The domestic battery case against “Clueless” actress Stacey Dash has been dropped in Pasco County.
Dash, who starred as Dionne Davenport in the 1995 teen comedy “Clueless,” was arrested and charged with domestic battery Sunday night in New Port Richey.
Prosecutors in Pasco County dropped the case against her on Thursday. She had pleaded not guilty the day before.
Dash’s husband thanked prosecutors for not pursuing charges and said she was arrested over his objection.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Vladimir Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- 12 witnesses say cops didn’t ID themselves in Breonna Taylor raid, attorneys say
- Viral video shows woman tased at Ohio middle school for not wearing mask, forcibly removed from game
- Extra time off giving Tar Heels chance to hit restart button on season
- Video captures officer rolling bicycle over Seattle protester’s head during Breonna Taylor demonstrations