NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Police have charged the driver accused of riding down the interstate between Wilson County and Nashville, Tennessee with a man on the roof of her car.
Amanda Miller was arrested Monday evening on charges including reckless endangerment for the incident on the afternoon of Aug. 29. An arrest report states Miller, 32, was traveling west on I-40 at about 75 miles per hour as Ronnie Sellars sat atop her vehicle.
Photos of the incident were shared all over Facebook.
Miller also faces a charge of driving on a suspended license. Her bond was set at $3,000.
Sellars, 31, was arrested back on Sept. 5 on a charge of disorderly conduct. He was released from jail on a $500 bond.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Family of man exonerated in 1995 rape case asks Forsyth County DA to stop using the case in ads for political gain
- Mother of a missing baby last seen in December says she knew who took her
- Coronavirus fears begin to affect stock market
- Read Vanessa Bryant’s speech at the memorial for Kobe and Gigi Bryant
- How WakeMed’s unprecedented medical package drone delivery system looks to close the healthcare availability gap
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now