NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Police have charged the driver accused of riding down the interstate between Wilson County and Nashville, Tennessee with a man on the roof of her car.
Amanda Miller was arrested Monday evening on charges including reckless endangerment for the incident on the afternoon of Aug. 29. An arrest report states Miller, 32, was traveling west on I-40 at about 75 miles per hour as Ronnie Sellars sat atop her vehicle.
Photos of the incident were shared all over Facebook.
Miller also faces a charge of driving on a suspended license. Her bond was set at $3,000.
Sellars, 31, was arrested back on Sept. 5 on a charge of disorderly conduct. He was released from jail on a $500 bond.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Sources: Security officers pulled off job at St. Augustine’s
- 2 dead as Imelda strands drivers, floods homes in Texas
- 29 years later, identity still unknown of woman found dead along I-40 in Orange County
- Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders kicks off college tour at UNC-Chapel Hill
- Canada’s Trudeau comes under fire over brownface photo
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now