CANTONMENT, Fla. (WKRG) — A Cantonment man accused of forcing a woman to perform sexual acts on several men was arrested Saturday.
An Escambia County Sheriff’s Office arrest report says 50-year-old John Chess Foster, for the last three years, has facilitated sexual encounters between the woman and more than 20 different men. The report says while on meth, Foster forced the woman to sit naked, and then told her what sexual acts to perform on the men. She would later be forced to take a bath in bleach, according to the report.
Deputies detail in the report a mentally and physically abusive relationship between Foster and the woman.
Foster was charged with sex trafficking, sexual battery, false imprisonment and three counts of battery. He is being held in the Escambia County jail without bond.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Bruins G Tuukka Rask opts out of NHL playoffs ahead of Game 3 vs. Canes
- CDC says over 600 health care workers have died from the coronavirus. One doctor has counted hundreds more.
- Man hospitalized with gunshot wounds after Smithfield shooting, suspect arrested, police say
- Trump supporters attempt record for largest boat parade Florida
- Florida man tricks woman into thinking he was her Uber driver, attacks and rapes her
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now