CANTONMENT, Fla. (WKRG) — A Cantonment man accused of forcing a woman to perform sexual acts on several men was arrested Saturday.
An Escambia County Sheriff’s Office arrest report says 50-year-old John Chess Foster, for the last three years, has facilitated sexual encounters between the woman and more than 20 different men. The report says while on meth, Foster forced the woman to sit naked, and then told her what sexual acts to perform on the men. She would later be forced to take a bath in bleach, according to the report.
Deputies detail in the report a mentally and physically abusive relationship between Foster and the woman.
Foster was charged with sex trafficking, sexual battery, false imprisonment and three counts of battery. He is being held in the Escambia County jail without bond.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Browns, Steelers brawl at end of Cleveland’s 21-7 win
- UNC falls short in overtime loss at Pitt
- No. 14 NC State women beat Lamar 81-40
- Charges dropped against Fayetteville soldier in 2-year-old girl’s 2015 murder case
- Hamilton scores in OT, ‘Canes hold off Sabres’ late rally
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now