CANTONMENT, Fla. (WKRG) — A Cantonment man accused of forcing a woman to perform sexual acts on several men was arrested Saturday.
An Escambia County Sheriff’s Office arrest report says 50-year-old John Chess Foster, for the last three years, has facilitated sexual encounters between the woman and more than 20 different men. The report says while on meth, Foster forced the woman to sit naked, and then told her what sexual acts to perform on the men. She would later be forced to take a bath in bleach, according to the report.
Deputies detail in the report a mentally and physically abusive relationship between Foster and the woman.
Foster was charged with sex trafficking, sexual battery, false imprisonment and three counts of battery. He is being held in the Escambia County jail without bond.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Few crowds seen on Franklin Street during big UNC-Notre Dame game
- One person killed, another wounded in Black Friday shooting at Arden Fair Mall
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- Retired coast guard vet still helping fellow military members
- Teen charged after passenger dies in DUI crash on Thanksgiving, SC troopers say