CAYCE, S.C. (WIS) – On Monday, funeral arrangements for 6-year-old Faye Swetlik were announced.
According to an obituary posted by Caughman-Harman Funeral Home, a public memorial service for Faye will be held at Trinity Baptist Church in Cayce on Feb. 21 at 7 p.m.
Officials with the funeral home also said that all funeral expenses for Faye will be covered.
Faye’s body was found on Feb. 13 in a wooded area in the Churchill Heights.
This past weekend, Faye’s body was examined by officials at the Medical University of South Carolina for an autopsy. Her body was escorted back to Lexington on Sunday.
Officials are expected to be released the results of the autopsy on Tuesday.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wake County leaders to vote Monday on Juneteenth holiday
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for parts of Wake, Nash and Franklin counties
- NC girls, their parents among 5 killed in interstate crash
- US flag ordered down at construction site; could be ‘target’ for protesters
- Police officer killed by man holding a beer in Home Depot parking lot
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now