CAYCE, S.C. (WIS) – On Monday, funeral arrangements for 6-year-old Faye Swetlik were announced.
According to an obituary posted by Caughman-Harman Funeral Home, a public memorial service for Faye will be held at Trinity Baptist Church in Cayce on Feb. 21 at 7 p.m.
Officials with the funeral home also said that all funeral expenses for Faye will be covered.
Faye’s body was found on Feb. 13 in a wooded area in the Churchill Heights.
This past weekend, Faye’s body was examined by officials at the Medical University of South Carolina for an autopsy. Her body was escorted back to Lexington on Sunday.
Officials are expected to be released the results of the autopsy on Tuesday.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 31 people tested in COVID-19 outbreak at Clayton nursing home; some workers walked out last week
- ‘I’ve got to be there for them,’ says Raleigh hospice certified nursing assistant
- ‘Memories are everything’: Cleveland product Caiden Norman treasures role with ECU despite limited playing chances
- 1-year-old shot in head in NC town, police say
- Duke law student recovers from coronavirus, wants others to learn from his experience
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now