MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A man has been charged after he allegedly stole a woman’s wallet in Myrtle Beach.
Christopher Jamar Bellamy, 28, is charged with common law robbery and resisting arrest, according to J. Reuben Long Detention Center booking records. He was booked around 8:45 p.m. Sunday and remains in the center pending a $75,464 bond.
Arrest warrants from the Myrtle Beach Police Department allege that Bellamy “struck the victim multiple times in the head and gained control of her wallet.”
- Veterinarian walks California streets treating homeless peoples’ animals for free
- ‘Skull Breaker Challenge ’ leaves Arkansas teen with concussion
- Supreme Court rules slain Mexican teen’s family can’t sue Border Patrol agent in US court
- Colorado mom says teacher took video of disabled son to bully him
- Supreme Court to hear First Amendment dispute over same-sex foster parents
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now