MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — A missing North Carolina man was found dead at a Myrtle Beach hotel, according to the Horry County Coroner’s Office.
Gregory Earl Cole, 69, was found dead Tuesday morning in the bed of his hotel room at the Sandy Beach Resort, officials said. It was determined he died between Nov. 7 and Nov. 8. A cause of death has not been released.
The death remains under investigation and more details will be released at a later date.
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- How Wake County is working to curb a potential surge in evictions
- Machine recount affirms Newby’s lead over Beasley in NC chief justice race
- WNCN, other Nexstar stations removed from DISH lineup
- ‘The day is finally here.’ Greg Olsen shares first look at new pediatric heart center at Levine Children’s Hospital