GEORGETOWN, S.C. (WBTW) – Police in Georgetown are searching for a woman wanted on a homicide by child abuse charge.
According to the Georgetown Police Department, Stephanie Marie Healey is wanted for homicide by child abuse in connection to the death of an infant on December 29, 2018.
According to the incident report, the child was born at 2:45 a.m. and died less than three hours later at 5:03 a.m.
In the report Chase Ridgeway from the Georgetown County Coroner’s office told officers the baby tested positive for opioids and had cocaine in its system.
The report says that Healey was the child’s mother and gave birth via C-section when she was 34 weeks pregnant.
If anyone sees Healey or knows where she is, they are asked to call the Georgetown Police Department at 843–545– 4300.
- VIDEO: Woman hit in face with blender during argument with McDonald’s manager
- World’s largest treehouse burns down in Tennessee
- Salvation Army of Wake County’s Christmas Cheer Program registration starts next week
- Amazon officials show off gigantic new fulfillment center in Garner
- October 23: Perfect Fall Weather!
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now