MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Those who love a good stroll around the lake, get ready; a new walking path is coming to Myrtle Beach.
The new walking path will go around Thunderbolt Park Lake along Farrow Parkway in Myrtle Beach. Construction is currently underway and stakes are marked out around the lake to outline where the path will go.
In the picture below, yellow line shows the new trail that’s under construction.
Traffic on Farrow Parkway will not be affected while construction is underway, according to Myrtle Beach City Government.
- NC’s private schools face more, larger COVID clusters than public schools
- 12-year-old driver, teen passenger killed in shooting on I-24 near downtown Nashville, TN
- First at-home coronavirus test: What you need to know
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests
- U.S. unemployment claims rise to 778,000 as pandemic worsens