MAURY COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) — Maury County Sheriff’s Department officials said two people were arrested after being accused of sexually exploiting children.
They’re looking for more information about Clinton Gransden and Michelle Klen. They’re accused of running a child sexual exploitation ring.
Investigators believe that several children in Middle Tennessee were exploited by Gransden and Klen.
They said images of these criminal acts were distributed electronically and on social media platforms. Some of the victims have yet to be identified.
Gransden and Klen remain in the Maury County Jail.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC prison to serve as vaccine hub for inmates; officials working on vaccination plan
- Pawleys Island grandmother seeks justice after man’s murder
- Downtown Raleigh businesses brace for possible protests after pandemic and summer protests
- Sampson County church to host concert as NC continues to grapple with COVID-19 pandemic
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway