OPELIKA, Ala. (WRBL) – Oh, Baby!!! The Opelika Fire Department family has expanded with the addition of seven little ones in a matter of four months.
Three perfect baby girls and four handsome baby boys were delivered to firefighters and their spouses between August and November.
The baby boom gives rise to the ole saying “there must be something in the water” at the Opelika Fire Department – and it had nothing to do with fighting fires.
The parents came together for a fun photoshoot Wednesday morning and invited News 3 along to share the story.
- Doctor runs 22 miles in face mask to prove they’re safe
- Florida hospital loses body of newborn baby, lawsuit says
- Neuse Christian Academy cancels in-person classes after student tests positive for COVID-19
- Durham police investigating 2 murders near downtown
- The best-paying occupations that don’t require an advanced degree
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now