MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) – Rescue crews responded to a possible drowning at a Myrtle Beach hotel on Friday afternoon.
Lt. Jonathan Evans with Myrtle Beach Fire Rescue confirms one person was sent to the Grand Strand Regional with unknown injuries.
The incident happened at 2304 N. Ocean Boulevard, which is the address for the Boardwalk Beach Resort, according to Evans.
According to Horry County Deputy Coroner Darris Fowler, that person later died at the hospital.
The person died from drowning and the death has been ruled as accidental. Myrtle Beach Police are investigating the incident.
- 90-year-old Florida man hits hole-in-one
- Man charged with rape after 13-year-old girl taken from Nashville Walmart
- California governor signs law prompted by photo scandal in Kobe Bryant helicopter crash
- Titans suspend team activities after multiple players, staffers test positive for COVID-19
- Analysis: Team meeting helped Panthers bond, record 1st win