MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) – Rescue crews responded to a possible drowning at a Myrtle Beach hotel on Friday afternoon.
Lt. Jonathan Evans with Myrtle Beach Fire Rescue confirms one person was sent to the Grand Strand Regional with unknown injuries.
The incident happened at 2304 N. Ocean Boulevard, which is the address for the Boardwalk Beach Resort, according to Evans.
According to Horry County Deputy Coroner Darris Fowler, that person later died at the hospital.
The person died from drowning and the death has been ruled as accidental. Myrtle Beach Police are investigating the incident.
- Victim suffers serious injuries in shooting on Cooper Road in Raleigh
- DPAC Prepares to Break More Records in 2020
- Monday, January 27th : DPAC Breaks Records in 2019, Protect Your Tax Refund
- File Early to Protect Your Identity & Tax Refund
- Report: Thousands of dollars worth of items vandalized at SC beach mini golf course