MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Police say they found probable cause to charge a man with sexually assaulting a woman and stealing her car in Myrtle Beach.
According to the report, the victim told police she was sexually assaulted at about 11:30 p.m. on Sunday on Chester Street in Myrtle Beach. She said her attacker then stole her car.
Myrtle Beach police saw Ronald Deandre Cohens, 25, on security footage entering the woman’s car and unlawfully taking it, according to the report. The victim identified Cohens in a photo lineup as her attacker, police said.
Cohens faces one charge of criminal sexual conduct third degree and one charge of grand larceny.
- Wake Forest neighbors of husband accused of killing wife say there was history of domestic violence
- 580+ videos released by Raleigh police capture candid moments of officers during George Floyd protests
- An inside look at how North Carolina counties review absentee ballots
- Tropical Storm Zeta strengthens, is expected to regain hurricane status Wednesday
- 3 Wake County high schools confirm COVID-19 case associated with athletics
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now