DARLINGTON, SC (WBTW) – Police in Darlington have shut down an area daycare Thursday following an inspection.
According to Capt. Kim Nelson, with the Darlington Police Department, officers shut down Rose’s Learning Tree Daycare on Russell Street. City inspectors discovered the daycare has been operating without a business license.
It was also discovered that the building that housed the daycare had no running water as of Thursday.
Count on News13 as we work to learn more.
- Fans thrilled to be back in the stands for ‘Canes game at PNC Arena
- Teacher had to lock sub out of Florida classroom after he attacked students, police say
- ‘She was so little:’ Mom delivers premature ‘miracle’ baby in car during Texas storm
- Video appears to show tsunami waves arriving in New Zealand
- Person Memorial Hospital to allow more visitors while others in central NC keep strict regulations