NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A South Carolina 8-year-old got a cool surprise when officers showed up with a few gifts and made him into their newest Junior Officer.
Bryson has a serious heart condition. To try to give back and show him love, officers with the Horry County Police Department and the North Myrtle beach Department of Public Safety decided to stop by to give him a special surprise.
Officers gifted Bryson a couple of patches and a shiny new “Junior Officer” badge.
Officers shared the heartwarming experience on Facebook with the caption “WE LOVE OUR BUDDY, BRYSON.”
- Florida taxi driver caught sexually assaulting blind woman in cab, police say
- WATCH: Priceless reaction when Virginia baby hears mother’s voice for first time
- 3 Marines, 1 sailor attacked by coyotes in last 2 weeks at Camp Lejeune
- Officer shot in Louisville walks into roll call the next morning
- Ginsburg is first woman to lie in state at US Capitol