NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — A portion of Interstate 24 that was closed after a semi-truck hauling 40,000 pounds of dry noodles crashed near downtown Nashville Wednesday morning has been reopened.
The crash happened at the ramp where I-24 merges with I-40 after the Silliman Evans bridge heading into downtown Nashville around 7:30 a.m.
No injuries were reported after the crash, which spilled a portion of the truck’s 40,000 pounds of noodles onto the roadway.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Charlotte police declare George Floyd protest an ‘unlawful assembly’
- Live updates: George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.
- Change in how DHHS reports COVID deaths gives clearer view of spikes, trends
- At least 4 Fayetteville Goodyear employees test positive for COVID-19
- Wilson man dies after being shot in 911 caller’s front yard, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now