NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — A portion of Interstate 24 that was closed after a semi-truck hauling 40,000 pounds of dry noodles crashed near downtown Nashville Wednesday morning has been reopened.
The crash happened at the ramp where I-24 merges with I-40 after the Silliman Evans bridge heading into downtown Nashville around 7:30 a.m.
No injuries were reported after the crash, which spilled a portion of the truck’s 40,000 pounds of noodles onto the roadway.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Bus drivers quitting after school district returns to virtual learning: ‘It’s out of my control’
- Group gathers to support Wendell store owner cited over COVID-19 face mask rules
- Woman crashes car into ex-boyfriend’s home, tries to run over his new girlfriend, police say
- NC police investigating after person found dead near Walmart
- Tractor-trailer hauling 200 pigs crashes, catches fire on I-95 in Virginia