MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WATN) – A Tennessee man is charged with bestiality after investigators say he admitted to having sex with a dog.
Deputies were called to the 200 block of Walker Loop on July 10 after witnesses said Montgomery Hays was having sex with their dog. According to the police report, responding deputies saw a large amount of dog hair on Hays’ face and clothes.
Investigators questioned Hays, who they say admitted to having sex with the dog.
According to the report, Hays told them he was on medicine “to try to help him not engage in these acts, but he believes his medicine is not strong enough.”
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- US man drowns while proposing to girlfriend underwater in Africa
- Family of Whitey Bulger sues US government for $200M in wrongful death suit over fatal beating
- Monday Fur-cast | September 23
- Tracking the tropics: Jerry, Karen, Tropical Depression 13
- 6-year-old arrested, has mug shot taken following school tantrum
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now