JACKSBORO, Tenn. (WATE) – A Tennessee woman was charged with public intoxication after being spotted chewing on a miniature horse’s mane, claiming it was candy.
Cynthia Teeple was spotted at a home in LaFollette last month, according to the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office.
According to a report from WLAF, Teeple was seen shirtless eating grass and dirt from the horse enclosure and chewing on the horse’s mane near its head. WLAF said she told the deputy, “the horse’s hair is made of Laffy Taffy and Airhead candy.”
The deputy said she didn’t know where she was and admitted to taking meth the day before. Teeple was then taken into custody.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Hawaii to allow some registered nurses to perform abortions
- Man accidentally shoots himself while trying on pants in Walmart dressing room
- Get out and shop local and handmade with The Makrs Society; Outdoor pop-up events around the Triangle
- Wake County road rage shooting leads to 38-year-old’s arrest, deputies say
- Tune-up your mower for a smooth cut all season long