NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Communities across Middle Tennessee continue to pick up the pieces after last week’s deadly tornado outbreak.
WKRN crews were out in North Nashville surveying the damage when Drone 2 caught a unique request from one of the residents – ‘We Need Beer’.
The words, along with a Venmo account (@Ben-Kozak-1), were written on a tarp covering up damage on a house located just off of Formosa Street.
Luckily the damage wasn’t worse. In a Facebook post from Ben Kozak, the homeowner wrote that “The tornado went through the backyards and [alleyways] on my street, and missed most houses by a small margin.”
- No. 11 Miami holds off Virginia 19-14, moves to 5-1
- Durham event makes room for more outdoor dining at downtown businesses
- Top Pence aide tests positive for coronavirus, vice president to go forward with Kinston trip, officials say
- NC officials shut down church as ‘imminent hazard’ citing link to 3 deaths among 121 COVID-19 cases
- Charlotte police dodge gunfire while trying to stop driver at break-in call
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now