AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Authorities in Georgia are searching for a woman accused of tossing a bottle of bodily fluids through a fast-food drive-thru window.
Sheriff’s deputies were called last week to a Taco Bell, where the store manager told them an unidentified woman threw a bottle of urine and feces through the window.
Other employees added that the woman leaned out of the rear passenger window and squeezed the bottle of fluids at the drive-thru before throwing it inside.
The woman was described as possibly being between 18 and 25 years old, with long wavy black hair, wearing glasses and a white tank top.
She was reportedly in a silver sedan with a possible South Carolina tag driven by an unidentified black man.
The business was closed after the incident due to contamination.
- Your guide to COVID-19 treatment
- Security guards shoot man who brought gun to Raleigh night club, police say
- North Carolina judges strike down state’s voter ID law
- COVID-19 in NC: Fewest hospitalizations in nearly a month, but 8K new cases, 95 deaths reported
- NC State looking to get on a roll after tough loss to Mississippi State