FLORENCE, S.C. (WBTW) — A 30-year-old man is dead and his wife has been arrested following a shooting Wednesday night in South Carolina.
Jonathan Jay Heiden, of Florence, South Carolina, was shot at about 10 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of Warley Street, according to information from Keith von Lutcken, the Florence County coroner. Heiden was taken to a hospital where he later died.
His body will be autopsied at the Medical University of South Carolina.
Taylor Bryson Heiden was taken into custody at the scene and has been charged with murder, according to information from the City of Florence Police Department.
She is being held at the Florence County Detention Center.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
LATEST CRIME HEADLINES
- NC State, William & Mary cancel Monday game due to coronavirus
- Suspect sought in deadly Jacksonville shooting
- Wake Forest teen battling colon cancer ‘thankful’ for support and spending holiday with family
- Thousands travel through RDU over Thanksgiving, but numbers plummet from last year
- 1 wounded after shots fired into car along Glenwood Avenue in North Raleigh