FLORENCE, S.C. (WBTW) — A 30-year-old man is dead and his wife has been arrested following a shooting Wednesday night in South Carolina.
Jonathan Jay Heiden, of Florence, South Carolina, was shot at about 10 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of Warley Street, according to information from Keith von Lutcken, the Florence County coroner. Heiden was taken to a hospital where he later died.
His body will be autopsied at the Medical University of South Carolina.
Taylor Bryson Heiden was taken into custody at the scene and has been charged with murder, according to information from the City of Florence Police Department.
She is being held at the Florence County Detention Center.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
LATEST CRIME HEADLINES
- Report: Greg Olsen to join Thomas Davis in Panthers ‘dual retirement ceremony’
- ‘It’s not fair’: Rioter who put his feet up in Pelosi’s office complains to judge
- COVID-19 in NC: Daily percent positive plummets to 4.2%, second-lowest on record
- Dr. Fauci among UNC-Chapel Hill’s spring commencement speakers
- NC Board of Dental Examiners gives dentists approval to administer COVID-19 vaccine