(KRQE) – A mother-daughter vacation may be just what the doctor ordered. If you’re in need of a stress-reducing getaway pack your bags and grab your mom or daughter and go.
According to research from Harvard Medical School, mother-daughter trips taken once a year can help relieve stress, improve immune responses and decrease the chances of heart disease. Essentially, it shows similar benefits to a full night’s sleep and a healthy diet.
Researchers add strong relationships and quality time with those people may even help you live longer.
- Sponsored Content: Fix Your Floors Before Summer Gets Here
- Sponsored Content: Give Back to Your Community & Become a Volunteer with Transitions LifeCare
- Top North Carolina House finance chair stripped of position
- Tuesday, April 20th: Local Woman Competes on Food Network; Thanking Triangle Volunteers
- Durham violence: Deadly shootings nearly doubled in 2021 compared to this point in 2020