(NEWS10) — Another page in the book called life will be turned Tuesday night as the world gets ready to ring in another new year.
With a new year, come new goals for many. According to a study, only 8 percent of people who make New Year’s resolutions actually achieve them.
A poll was conducted with the top resolutions for 2020. Among the list, actually sticking to the resolution was the number one goal.
The survey gathered the opinion of 274,779 Americans. Here are the top 10 New Year’s Resolutions for 2020:
1. Actually doing my New Year’s resolution
2. Trying something new
3. Eat more of my favorite foods
4. Lose weight/diet
5. Go to the gym
6. Be happier/better mental health
7. Be more healthy
8. Be a better person
9. Upgrade my technology
10. Staying motivated
- Raleigh man dies after trying to save swimmer at NC coast
- Confederate statue removed by authorities in Clinton after monument vandalized
- 2 dead in shootings just 2 minutes apart in Fayetteville Sunday
- Power restored after 10,000 customers in Raleigh left in the dark
- Wake County hair salons, barbershops slowly recovering after reopening
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now