(WKRN/CNN) — Taco Bell has announced their New Year’s resolution a little early this year.
Back in September, the Mexican fast-food chain slimmed-down their menu, dropping some fan favorites in the process.
Now Taco Bell has announced they will be revamping its dollar menu, offering 21 new items in 2020.
The menu includes the return of the Double Stacked Tacos. They will be available in three different flavors: Nacho Crunch, Chipotle Cheddar, and Reaper Ranch.
The Double Stacked tacos go on sale for $1, and for a limited time, starting December 26th.
- 22-year-old charged with girlfriend’s murder in West Knoxville shooting
- 1 dead in motorcycle crash along S. Saunders St. near I-40 in Raleigh, police say
- Vendors grateful for opportunity presented by NC State Fair food event
- Triangle law enforcement issuing very few citations as COVID-19 cases continue to increase
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now