Richmond, Va. (WRIC) — A technical issue is causing Capital One customers to not have access to their accounts and not receive their direct deposit paychecks.
Several 8News viewers reached out saying they have not been able to access their accounts and haven’t been paid.
No word on when this issue will be resolved.
Stay with 8News for updates.
- Water main break shuts down major section of N. Duke Street in Durham
- Groundbreaking held for $2.2 billion ‘Complete 540’ project in Wake County
- Weather Class: School for Creative Studies
- Thursday Fur-cast | November 14
- School bus crash with kids onboard caught on camera; driver arrested for DUI
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now