DILLON COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — Sunday afternoon a tornado warning was issued for Dillon County and an apparent twister caused damage along 1-95.
The storm hit near Latta and left several downed trees near the Catfish Road area near I-95, according to a report from the scene.
At least one building was damaged and traffic along I-95 was impacted heading toward North Carolina.
Trees ended up on an overpass over I-95 and some debris was on the interstation.
A mobile home was moved off its foundation during the storm and power lines were down.
A large riding lawnmower was also tossed around by the high winds and was damaged.
- 1st suspect to plead guilty in Capitol riot is heavy metal guitarist
- NC’s longest serving emergency management director set to retire
- ‘Thank you for your courage:’ Data breach reveals US police, public officials donated to Kenosha shooting suspect
- Friday, April 16th: New selfie studio comes to Raleigh; Be a connection for Triangle children
- Pop-up roller rink opens this weekend at Raleigh Convention Center