NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — The Nashville Fire Department in Tennessee said they were working a crash between a cement truck and a train.
The crash happened at Amy Lynn Drive and Ashland City Highway in northern Nashville.
NFD says their crews are on the scene and actively working. The driver was rescued from the cab but there were no injuries.
No other information was released.
- Police respond after person shot in foot at NC Walmart
- Boston College blows past NC State, 45-24
- VIDEO: Driver crashes head-on into van, witnesses keep him from leaving scene
- 600 turtles saved from poaching ring; 2 men arrested
- Tornadoes damage Florida homes as Nestor moves ashore
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now