NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — The Nashville Fire Department in Tennessee said they were working a crash between a cement truck and a train.
The crash happened at Amy Lynn Drive and Ashland City Highway in northern Nashville.
NFD says their crews are on the scene and actively working. The driver was rescued from the cab but there were no injuries.
No other information was released.
- UK, US, Canada accuse Russia of hacking virus vaccine trials
- Judge dismisses charges against 4 former social workers in death of California 8-year-old
- MEAC postpones fall sports over COVID-19 concerns
- NCDHHS reports 2,100+ new COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations remain over 1,100
- GOP restricts convention attendance as coronavirus surges in Florida
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now