REYNOLDSVILLE, JEFFERSON CO., Pa. (WTAJ) — State Police in DuBois responded to a call about a woman trying to get into someone’s home just after 7 p.m. on March 7.
Troopers report that they arrived on Worth Street to find Tracy Davis, 50, screaming unintelligibly on the porch of the house and wearing only a t-shirt, shorts and sandals. Troopers noted that the temperature at the time was only 35 degrees.
Davis was detained until EMS arrived and took her to a hospital.
Davis also told police that she may have ‘accidentally ingested methamphetamine”
Charges were filed through District Court.
- 22-year-old charged with girlfriend’s murder in West Knoxville shooting
- 1 dead in motorcycle crash along S. Saunders St. near I-40 in Raleigh, police say
- Vendors grateful for opportunity presented by NC State Fair food event
- Triangle law enforcement issuing very few citations as COVID-19 cases continue to increase
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now