EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — President Donald Trump is not expected to visit Del Sol Medical Center, which treated 11 people wounded in a mass shooting Saturday at an El Paso Walmart.
As of 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, six patients remained at Del Sol, including one in critical condition, according to a news release.
Hospital officials also said they don’t have any news conferences planned.
On Tuesday, several doctors and patient Octavio Lizarde discussed his injuries. Lizarde underwent orthopedic surgery on his injured foot. According to his surgeon, Lt. Col. Dr. Justin Orr, the surgery “went very well.”
- Zibanejad helps Rangers top Hurricanes 5-2
- DNA testing leads to arrests in Cumberland County, other cold cases
- Ice a factor as car flips in crash on Wake County road, authorities say
- Community awaits answers after woman found dead in North Raleigh
- This weekend is your chance to see the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile around the Triangle
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now