EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — President Donald Trump is not expected to visit Del Sol Medical Center, which treated 11 people wounded in a mass shooting Saturday at an El Paso Walmart.
As of 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, six patients remained at Del Sol, including one in critical condition, according to a news release.
Hospital officials also said they don’t have any news conferences planned.
On Tuesday, several doctors and patient Octavio Lizarde discussed his injuries. Lizarde underwent orthopedic surgery on his injured foot. According to his surgeon, Lt. Col. Dr. Justin Orr, the surgery “went very well.”
- Man wanted for shooting 3 at Durham home arrested by US Marshals, held under $1.5M bond
- Knightdale residents say the town is muzzling ways to speak out against rezoning
- Philosopher UFOlogist says humans are not ready to make contact
- Official: 1 dead after section of Outer Banks bridge drops 110 feet into inlet
- Derek Chauvin won’t testify at murder trial in George Floyd’s death
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now