EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — President Donald Trump is not expected to visit Del Sol Medical Center, which treated 11 people wounded in a mass shooting Saturday at an El Paso Walmart.
As of 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, six patients remained at Del Sol, including one in critical condition, according to a news release.
Hospital officials also said they don’t have any news conferences planned.
On Tuesday, several doctors and patient Octavio Lizarde discussed his injuries. Lizarde underwent orthopedic surgery on his injured foot. According to his surgeon, Lt. Col. Dr. Justin Orr, the surgery “went very well.”
- Karen Forms Near the Caribbean, Still Watching Jerry and Soon-to-Be Lorenzo
- GM adds 2 model years to recall involving welds in small SUVs
- NC fugitive who tricked 4 bondsmen is caught after 8-hour standoff
- Residents excited as 1st grocery store opens in downtown Raleigh
- Thomas’ TD return helps NC State beat Ball State 34-23
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now