SPRING HOPE, N.C. (WNCN) — A deer made itself at home in Nash County recently, officials said.
In a photo from the Nash County Sheriff’s Office, a deer can be seen making itself home in a hallway inside a house.
Deputies said they were called “to a home on Frazier Road regarding an unwanted guest relaxing in the home’s hallway.”
Frazier Road is in the southern part of the county between the Spring Hope area and Bailey.
“Deputies couldn’t identify the unwanted guest, but indicated the intruder was possibly related to the Northside gang whose members include Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen,” the post on Facebook said.
- Man injured in shooting near downtown Raleigh
- Pedestrian hit on I-40 causes westbound lanes to close near US-70
- Durham family, police ask for help locating missing woman
- No. 2 Duke rolls past Central Arkansas 105-54 for 3-0 start
- Deputies: Florida man dead after running from deputies, getting naked, crashing cop car
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now