SPRING HOPE, N.C. (WNCN) — A deer made itself at home in Nash County recently, officials said.
In a photo from the Nash County Sheriff’s Office, a deer can be seen making itself home in a hallway inside a house.
Deputies said they were called “to a home on Frazier Road regarding an unwanted guest relaxing in the home’s hallway.”
Frazier Road is in the southern part of the county between the Spring Hope area and Bailey.
“Deputies couldn’t identify the unwanted guest, but indicated the intruder was possibly related to the Northside gang whose members include Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen,” the post on Facebook said.
- Wilson man dies after being shot in 911 caller’s front yard, police say
- Work-at-home offers are the most-common scam while many in NC are unemployed, BBB says
- Raleigh police investigating hazmat situation at nursing home
- At least 1 pulled from surf at NC coast amid rip current risk
- PHOTOS: Man walking dog along beach finds house washed away in OBX
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now