LOS ANGELES (WWLP) – Wheel of Fortune host Pat Sajak is home recovering after undergoing successful emergency surgery on Thursday, according to the television game show.
As a result, taping for Thursday’s show was canceled but resumed Friday as scheduled, with Vanna White as the host.
The game show made the announcement on Facebook and said Sajak, 73, underwent “successful emergency surgery to correct a blocked intestine.”
“He is resting comfortably and looking forward to getting back to work.”Wheel of Fortune
Sajak has been hosting the show since 1981.
- Wild video shows Kyle Shanahan correctly predict penalty before it happens
- Murphy’s late jumper gives Pittsburgh a 74-72 win over BC
- Vance County DA outlines reasoning for not charging assistant principal in 2nd middle school force case
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by a vehicle in downtown Raleigh, police say
- There’s good news for a beloved Wake County petting zoo