LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) – A security camera at a Tampa Bay area home captured a child’s generous act of kindness while trick-or-treating.
Lauren and Tom Lloyd set a bowl of candy outside their home near Lake Hollingsworth in Lakeland for trick-or-treaters to enjoy.
A young mummy came to their house and, instead of throwing a fit that the Lloyd family was out of candy, the child took candy from their personal stash and put it into the empty bowl!
“I don’t know this young man/lady but I wanted to tell their parent’s good job!!” Lauren Lloyd wrote on Facebook. “This (child) has the heart of gold and we are sending her a special treat for being so thoughtful.”
- Hospital surprises Mrs. Rogers with babies in cardigans on World Kindness Day
- US budget deficit surges to $134.5 billion in October
- Getting the Real ID: What you need to know
- Teachers rally, demand pay increase in NC
- New poll reveals how North Carolinians feel about impeachment and removal of Trump from office
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now