LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) – A security camera at a Tampa Bay area home captured a child’s generous act of kindness while trick-or-treating.
Lauren and Tom Lloyd set a bowl of candy outside their home near Lake Hollingsworth in Lakeland for trick-or-treaters to enjoy.
A young mummy came to their house and, instead of throwing a fit that the Lloyd family was out of candy, the child took candy from their personal stash and put it into the empty bowl!
“I don’t know this young man/lady but I wanted to tell their parent’s good job!!” Lauren Lloyd wrote on Facebook. “This (child) has the heart of gold and we are sending her a special treat for being so thoughtful.”
- Bank of America experiencing major online glitch, $0 displaying in some accounts
- Florida man accused of telling child ‘you now have coronavirus’ at restaurant, police say
- Tracking the Tropics: Experts update hurricane season forecast to ‘extremely active’ with 24 named storms
- Raleigh City Manager Ruffin Hall to retire
- COVID-19 in NC: 40 more deaths, but fewest new cases reported since June
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now