SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WSPA) – One Spartanburg family received the ultimate Christmas gift- a surprise visit from their soldier.
Heidi Gunter, of Spartanburg, says her son surprised their family by coming home unexpectedly from military duty.
She says her son had been with the Army for 10 months and his surprise homecoming was “the best gift ever!”
You can see in the video that the surprise comes when the group is taking a photo and their soldier jumps in.
- Obese bear rescued from Pennsylvania sportsmen’s club recovering in Colorado
- SC bus driver cut out of vehicle after crash with 18-wheeler
- Robeson County sheriff host forum about preventing, responding to shootings in places of worship
- Kids Exchange Consignment Sale begins Friday at NC Fairgrounds
- WATCH: Houston explosion caught on home surveillance video