AUSTIN, Texas (WTVO) — A mom had a lot to celebrate as her 6-year-old daughter with cerebral palsy took her first steps without the help of her walker.
Love Janae filmed a video of her daughter Love in the living room of their Austin, Texas home.
“Most of you know my daughter has cerebral palsy and needs her Walker to get around,” Janae wrote on Facebook. “She decided to get up and try walking without her walker and braces. My hero is not someone older than me it’s my 6 year old princess.”
The video quickly went viral.
“I’m so proud of my baby,” Janae later wrote, “She proved that anything is possible.”
- Boston College blows past NC State, 45-24
- VIDEO: Driver crashes head-on into van, witnesses keep him from leaving scene
- 600 turtles saved from poaching ring; 2 men arrested
- Tornadoes damage Florida homes as Nestor moves ashore
- ‘Great-Granddaddy’ of UNC Athletics dies at age 99
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now