RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police say a Wake County EMS official was involved in a collision Wednesday afternoon in downtown Raleigh.
Police say the Wake County EMS District Commander on the way to another incident, with lights and sirens on, was traveling north on Wilmington Street when it collided with a Toyota at the intersection of Wilmington Street and Tryon Road.
The impact caused the Toyota to back into a motorcycle that had not approached the intersection.
All three drivers were injured and transported. All injuries are considered non-life threatening, police say.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Johnston County parents concerned about mold, rot in classroom trailers
- Group to display ‘graphic pictures of aborted children’ in Wake Forest, town says
- How much should employers accommodate pregnant workers? Lawmakers discuss
- NC license plate agency customers question $5 cash notary fee
- Police: 2 suspect break into home, assault man before stealing property
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now