NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — A 24-year-old man posing as a teenager repeatedly raped a 16-year-old he met on Snapchat last month, a police report alleges.
According to an arrest warrant, the juvenile told police she met Anthony Calderon Conde on Snapchat and he claimed to be a 17-year-old boy. After multiple sexual encounters, the juvenile said Calderon Conde admitted he was actually 24 years old, the paperwork states.
Detectives questioned Calderon Conde and said he admitted to having sex with the teenager three times, including in her home while her mother was not there.
After their final encounter, police said the juvenile told Calderon Conde she would no longer send him sexual photos, so he threatened to kill her.
Calderon Conde was booked into the Metro jail Sunday afternoon on charges including statutory rape and solicitation of a minor. His bond was set at $19,000.
- NC high school football postponed until February, other sports delayed
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Depression 11 to become Josephine, rest of tropics remain quiet
- CBS 17 Job Alert – US Department of Justice and UPS are hiring
- Big 12 moves ahead with fall sports beginning in September
- Durham man shot in the back, seriously injured; 1 arrested, charged
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now