RALEIGH, NC (WNCN) – Following their first Monday night win of the season, the Cleveland Browns went viral for a remake of the opening title sequence of the iconic 90’s sitcom “Friends”.
Simply titled “B • R • O • W • N • S” the video features wide receivers Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry, cornerback Denzel Ward, safety Damarious Randall, guard Joel Bitonio and center J.C. Tretter.
The team posted the 48-second video on social media late Monday night, after the Browns earned their first win of the 2019 season against the New York Jets.
The six team members are seen dancing to the unforgettable “I’ll Be There For You” theme song.
As of 10 a.m. Thursday, the video has received over 3 million views on Twitter, has been shared over 25,000 times on Facebook and has over 300,000 views on Instagram.
- North Carolina judge died of fentanyl and heroin intoxication, autopsy reveals
- White House reaches ceasefire agreement with Turkey while lawmakers on Capitol Hill weigh sanctions bill
- Fayetteville teen at center of Amber Alert found safe
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook might have prevented Iraq invasion in 2003
- Advocates fear mass suicide at ICE facility in Southern NM
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now