RALEIGH, NC (WNCN) – Following their first Monday night win of the season, the Cleveland Browns went viral for a remake of the opening title sequence of the iconic 90’s sitcom “Friends”.
Simply titled “B • R • O • W • N • S” the video features wide receivers Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry, cornerback Denzel Ward, safety Damarious Randall, guard Joel Bitonio and center J.C. Tretter.
The team posted the 48-second video on social media late Monday night, after the Browns earned their first win of the 2019 season against the New York Jets.
The six team members are seen dancing to the unforgettable “I’ll Be There For You” theme song.
As of 10 a.m. Thursday, the video has received over 3 million views on Twitter, has been shared over 25,000 times on Facebook and has over 300,000 views on Instagram.
- HCPD patrol car hit person lying on South Carolina beach
- Trump softens on sending troops to states, White House sources say
- Fishermen catch 220 pounds of tuna, donate it to health care workers
- NCGA to discuss bills that would allow teens to get driver’s licenses without taking a road test
- Man arrested, charged in connection with murder of teen girl at Raleigh apartment complex
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now