RALEIGH, NC (WNCN) – Following their first Monday night win of the season, the Cleveland Browns went viral for a remake of the opening title sequence of the iconic 90’s sitcom “Friends”.
Simply titled “B • R • O • W • N • S” the video features wide receivers Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry, cornerback Denzel Ward, safety Damarious Randall, guard Joel Bitonio and center J.C. Tretter.
The team posted the 48-second video on social media late Monday night, after the Browns earned their first win of the 2019 season against the New York Jets.
The six team members are seen dancing to the unforgettable “I’ll Be There For You” theme song.
As of 10 a.m. Thursday, the video has received over 3 million views on Twitter, has been shared over 25,000 times on Facebook and has over 300,000 views on Instagram.
- Authorities investigate blast at anti-gay California church
- Ga. man arrested for murdering parents
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine
- 6,096 new COVID-19 cases reported in N.C. Sunday, fourth day of more than 100 deaths
- 4 Raleigh homes evacuated after replica grenade found in yard
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now