SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Bidi bidi bom bom!
Netflix on Tuesday released a first look teaser trailer for its upcoming limited series “Selena: The Series Part 1.”
Christian Serratos, who will be playing the Queen of Tejano, can be seen rocking the signature purple, glittery jumpsuit Selena wore during her iconic 1993 performance in Houston.
She’s also seen putting on lipstick and practicing her dance moves as her mother looks on and “Como La Flor” plays in the background.
The caption to the video reads, “Christian Serratos will play Selena Quintanilla in a coming of age story chronicling the iconic singer’s rise.”
The limited series will premiere in 2020.
- Pop-up roller rink opens this weekend at Raleigh Convention Center
- Reminder: No-cost, at-home COVID-19 test kits are available in NC. Here’s how to get one.
- Can my employer legally ask if I received the COVID-19 vaccine?
- 10 years ago Friday, 30 tornados swept across NC, killing 24
- Man dies after collapsing at Durham County Detention Center, sheriff’s office says