(CNN) – An invitation to a homecoming dance in Florida is getting a lot of love on social media and made national news.
David Cowan, 19, surprised his girlfriend, 18-year-old Saris Garcia, with the invitation while she was cheering at her school’s football game Thursday for Lake Brantley High School.
She joyfully said yes.
The cute couple both have Down Syndrome and have known each other for most of their lives.
The couple went to the Seminole High School prom on Saturday and had a blast.
The invitation video has been viewed millions of times on social media.
- Rapper Kanye West files in Wisconsin to run for president
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Provantage and NCDMV are hiring
- 2 men, including a police officer, overdose on fentanyl mistaken for cocaine
- Former officer who shot Rayshard Brooks sues over firing
- From behind nursing home window, Colorado woman meets grandson she never knew
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now