(WTNH) – Police officers in China pulled over a woman who was driving a bumper car on the street.
The woman seemed not to care in the least as much larger vehicles whizzed past her.
Police stopped her, gave her a stern lecture and took the bumper car.
Apparently, she actually runs a bumper car business and has to carry the cars from home to the shop each day.
She drives them on the street to save time.
Officials did not say if she is facing any charges.
- BOY WITH LOADED GUN ARRESTED AT SAN LORENZO HIGH SCHOOL
- CAL WOMEN’S BASKETBALL COACH QUESTIONED AT AIRPORT OVER SON
- 13-YEAR-OLD DRIVER ARRESTED AFTER CRASHING STOLEN CAR IN SAN JOSE
- ‘ROSEANNE’ CANCELED FOLLOWING STAR’S RACIST TWEET
- ONLY ON 4: WOMAN SAYS SHE WAS PRICKED BY NEEDLE ON BART