GERMANTOWN, Tenn. (localmemphis.com) – Wednesday a Southaven, Mississippi, couple celebrated the birth of their daughter who has a rather unique distinction.
Christina Malone-Brown was born at Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown September 11 at 9:11p.m. weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces.
Christina’s mom and dad, Cametrione Malone-Brown and Justin Brown, said the doctor exclaimed, “I’ve got a 9/11, 9/11, 9/11!”
- NICU nurse who treated baby also cared for his father 3 decades ago
- Raleigh man shot following fight at Fayetteville bar, police say
- February 19: Snow possible Thursday
- VIDEO: Pot shop owner uses bear spray to drive away robbers
- New lab opening in RTP with focus on protecting firefighters from cancer-causing agents
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now