PELHAM, New Hampshire (CNN) — Two people were injured in a shooting at a New Hampshire church Saturday morning.
It happened at the New England Pentecostal Church in Pelham, which is close to the state’s border with Massachusetts.
A wedding was taking place at the time, with about 40 people in attendance. Guests at the wedding were able to subdue the shooter until authorities arrived and took him into custody.
Police have not confirmed a motive in the shooting, but they do not believe it was random. They recovered a handgun at the scene.
The injured man and woman were taken to area hospitals. Some other guests were treated at the church for minor injuries. Nobody was killed in the incident.
- Tiger Woods moved to LA hospital after leg surgery
- American Airlines pilot reports UFO flying over plane near military missile testing site
- Prince Harry raps ‘Fresh Prince,’ says he didn’t walk away in first interview since being stripped of royal duties
- Vaccine ‘passports’ may open society, but not for everyone
- Cat that vanished 15 years ago reunited with her owner