GREENSBORO, N.C. (WGHP) — The woman accused of abducting 3-year-old Ahlora Lindiment is facing a new kidnapping charge involving a 2-year-old child, according to warrants.
N’denezsia Monique Lancaster, 22, is charged with second-degree kidnapping.
Warrants say Lancaster kidnapped Zakiyah Woodard by unlawfully moving Zakiyah from one place to another without the consent of the victim’s parent or legal guardian.
The alleged kidnapping happened on Oct. 9, the same day Ahlora was abducted.
Lancaster already faced a charge of first-degree kidnapping related to Ahlora’s abduction.
Ahlora was reported abducted at 6:33 p.m. on Oct. 9 from Phillips Avenue, near Claremont Homes Apartments. At 8:18 p.m. on Oct. 10, Greensboro police received a call on the tip line that a girl, believed to be Ahlora, was at the Words of Faith Christian Center on Dillard Street.
Ahlora was safely located and reunited with her family.
The alleged kidnapping of Zakiyah was also reported to have happened near Claremont Homes Apartments.
- NC man charged with murder in mobile home park shooting
- Clayton girl’s accidental shooting calls attention to the dangers of children and firearms
- NC native Lara Trump to visit Raleigh, Orange County on Monday and Tuesday
- Trump’s tax revelation could tarnish image that fueled rise
- Raleigh police chief says ‘more arrests coming’ after downtown protests lead to damage, vandalism
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now